In order to protect the company and its intellectual property, reputation and financial assets from harm caused by fraud or other criminal activities and error, we have a strong Risk Department and we are currently hiring a Compliance Specialist.
The Compliance Specialist will provide support to Head of Risk & Compliance (HoRC) and where required Legal & Compliance Manager (LCM) on various compliance matters in their aim to provide a quality service to various key departments whilst ensuring that the company works within the regulatory framework as set out by the licence conditions.
- Responsible for acquisition promotional material across all channels – SEO, Media, SEM, Affiliates – working with these departments to ensure compliance with LCCP.
- Develop and conduct induction Responsible Gaming (RG) and operational training courses.
- First point of contact for Responsible Gambling complaints & preparation of responses.
- Assist Head of Compliance in development of the Early Warning Process project and general development of RG policies and RG website. Devise methodologies and implement Group Internal Audit Controls for compliance based tasks covering: RG, Complaints, AML and Marketing where required.
- Conducting Website QA on various issues.
- Generally assisting in any workload coming into the compliance department.
- At least 5 years of experience in QA in general and specifically in:
- WEB/ HTTP/ BI testing
- Client/ Server testing
- Automatic testing and tools
- Mobile testing – an advantage
- Hands on knowledge of web technologies such as HTTP, SOAP, JSON, XML, HTML, and CSS.
- High level of English – written and spoken.
- Experience writing QA documentation and methodologies.
- Self-starter who is well organised with good attention to detail.
- Experience diagnosing, reporting, tracking and resolving quality issues.
- Ability to solve problems creatively.
- Previous experience in management of QA members – an advantage.
- Experience in the gaming arena – an advantage.
- Experience working in an agile environment – an advantage.