We are currently recruiting for a Front-End Developer.
The Technology Center is the powerhouse for all our unique Systems and abilities. It includes advanced Development (Web and BI/DWH), QA, Product Managers / Product Owners, IT Operations and Product Monitoring Center teams.
teams enjoy a high paced, diverse progressive technological environment, and the ability to make a real difference in the company abilities and performance. Our Technology Center uses Agile methodology, that focuses on high performance, personal development, and strong connection with the business.
- Planning, developing and maintaining mission-critical applications.
- Developing and maintaining unit and automation tests.
- Delivering high quality, high performing code that can pass the test of time.
- Developing mobile-friendly, responsive applications.
- Writing technical documentation.
- Adapting easily to changes in scope and priorities in a demanding Agile environment.
- Suggesting and implementing improvements to process, procedures and systems within the company.
- Passion for technology and design. (Conventions, pet projects, etc.).
- Innovative and adaptive mindset with eagerness to learn and implement new technologies.
- Efficient verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to interact professionally in English.
- Extensive experience in front-end web development (2 years).
- Experience in developing fully Object-Oriented/modular code.
- Experience in Ajax technologies.
- Experience in HTML5 (using clean, semantic XHTML, 2 years).
- Experience in CSS3 (including LESS or SASS, 2 years).
- Experience with Photoshop (Graphic design, editing, slicing).
- Familiarity with testing frameworks (E.g. Jasmine, Mocha).
- Familiarity with web standards and best practices for load time reduction and accessibility.
- Good knowledge in template engines and CMS solutions.
- Experience working in the online marketing arena.
- Experience in SVG/ Node.JS/ WebSockets/ Automation/ Unit Testing/ PHP.
- Experience in responsive and adaptive web design.
- Opportunity to be a part of a challenging, motivating and dynamic industry.
- Friendly work environment within an inspiring team of professionals.
- Yearly Hackathon Event.
- Culture built around investing in people.
- Excellent salary and benefits package.
- Regular team building and team events.
- Happy hours with free snacks and beverages.
- Opportunities for personal and professional development.
If you would like to apply for this job, please send us your CV in English.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
All personal data will be treated with strict confidentiality.