FRONT END DEVELOPER
FRONT END DEVELOPER
What is the role about?As a Front-end developer you will be one of the star members of the Development Team at Mansion Technology and Operations Center - Online Betting Global Leader. As part of the creative team you will have the chance to operate with our world brands such as: Casino.com , MansionCasino, SlotsHeaven, MansionBet. You’ll ensure our code is clean and error-free, while helping create custom templates to deliver on strategic online casino initiatives. You will work hand- to hand with our Back End, Mobile Developers and Architecture Engineers. You will developing and maintaining unit and automation tests. Also you will help each other to create different solutions to keep our websites and platforms visually compelling and functionally flawless. You won’t be frustrated by complex demands or troubleshooting issues, but for sure there will be “puzzles to be arranged”. All teams enjoy a high paced, diverse and top-of-the-line Technological environment. As part of the group you will work with Agile methodology, that focuses on high performance, personal development, and strong connection with the Business.
What you’re responsible for:
- Planning, developing and maintaining mission-critical applications.
- Delivering high quality, high performing code that can pass the test of time.
- Developing mobile-friendly, responsive applications.
- Writing technical documentation.
- Adapting easily to changes in scope and priorities in a demanding Agile environment.
- Suggesting and implementing improvements to process, procedures and systems within the company;
Our perfect candidate looks like someone who has:
- Passion for technology and design. (Conventions, pet projects, etc.)
- Innovative and adaptive mindset with eagerness to learn and implement new technologies.
- Efficient verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to interact professionally in English.
- 2 years extensive experience in front-end web development ( HTML5 & CSS3)
- Experience in developing fully Object-Oriented/modular code.
- Experience in Ajax technologies.
- Experience in Photoshop. (Graphic design, editing, slicing)
- Familiarity with testing frameworks. (E.g. Jasmine, Mocha.)
- Familiarity with web standards and best practices for load time reduction and accessibility.
- Good knowledge in template engines and CMS solutions.
Extra powers of the perfect candidate:
- SVG/ Node.JS/ WebSockets/ Automation/ Unit Testing/ PHP;
- Experience in responsive and adaptive web design.
We are special because we are giving:
- Excellent salary and benefits package;
- Opportunities for personal and professional development including internal and external trainings;
- Be a part of an international challenging, motivating and dynamic sphere as online casino gaming and gambling industry.
- Friendly work environment within an inspiring team of professionals;
- Flexible working hours and home office;
- Yearly Hackathon Event;
- Amazing team buildings and team events;
- Happy Hours with snacks and beverages;
More from this employer
May 10, 2018
May 9, 2018
May 9, 2018