Junior Front-end developer
What is the role about?
Our Junior Front-end developer will be an integral part of a team of professional Development Specialists at Mansion Technology and Operations Center an Online Betting Global Leader. As part of the creative team you will have the chance to support and contribute to our world brands such as: Casino.com, MansionCasino, SlotsHeaven, MansionBet.
We are great compilation of Front and Back End Developers but Mobile Dev and Architecture Engineers as well. All teams enjoy a high paced, diverse and top-of-the-line Technological environment. As part of the group you will work with Agile methodology, that focuses on high performance, personal development, and strong connection with the Business.
What you’ll do:
- Work in a team responsible for maintaining the front-end of our websites.
- Out-of-the-box thinking and problem solving.
- Responsibility towards your work and towards the team.
- Work with the team to create well-scripted responsive pages and modules that adapt to any screen size
- Collaborate to solve problems and produce innovative solutions with your team
If you are our new star you should be with:
- Experience with HTML, CSS3, Responsive design;
- Understanding of OOP principles.
- Strong communication, problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Fascination for games and game development.
- Team player with positive attitude.
- Fluent in English (spoken and written).
Will be considered a plus:
- Ability to and maintain content through the WordPress CMS
- Experience with MySQL or MSsql.
- Experience with Node.JS / Express.JS
- Experience with C/C++, C#, Java
- Experience with version control systems (Git) is a plus
- Experience with web services / API (SOAP, REST)
We can offer you:
- Excellent salary and benefits package;
- Opportunities for personal and professional development including internal and external trainings;
- Be a part of an international challenging, motivating and dynamic sphere as online casino gaming and gambling industry.
- Friendly work environment within an inspiring team of professionals;
- Flexible working hours and home office;
- Yearly Hackathon Event;
- Amazing team buildings and team events;
- Happy Hours with snacks and beverages;
If you find this job attractive for you, please send us your CV in English at email@example.com
We are looking for YOU to join us where the world plays!