We are currently recruiting for a Mobile Developer.
The Technology Center is the powerhouse for all our unique systems and abilities and includes advanced Development (Web and BI/DWH), QA and Product teams. All teams enjoy a high paced, diverse and progressive technological environment and the ability to make a real difference to the company performance.
We pride ourselves on our open and friendly culture where every person can show their full potential and take their skills to the next level.
- Participate in full app life-cycle: concept, design, build, deploy, test and release to app store.
- End-to-end delivery of mobile applications, working closely with the business to meet business requirements.
- Development of native applications, including integration of web view-based components and native UI elements.
- Write and maintain documentation for all features in development.
- Integration of 3rd-party SDKs and internal APIs.
- Experience developing native mobile applications (1 year).
- Experience working with Google or Apple mobile application technologies.
- Knowledge of browser/client and smartphone/tablet specific compatibility issues.
- Familiar with principles of OOP.
- Very responsible, motivated, dedicated with a driven for excellence mentality.
- Demonstrated interest in technology, technology-related issues and analytical analysis.
- Practice with asynchronous work.
- Understanding of common data structures and algorithms.
- Experience in React Native.
- Experience in Git.
- Experience in WebSockets.
- Experience in Mobile Automation.
- Experience in Unit Testing.
- Knowledge of Branch.io/AppsFlyer.
- Opportunity to be a part of a challenging, motivating and dynamic industry.
- Friendly working environment within an inspiring team of professionals.
- Yearly Hackathon Event.
- Culture built around investing in people.
- Excellent salary and benefits package.
- Regular team building and team events.
- Great location – next to “The Mall”.
- Happy hour with free snacks and beverages.
- Great opportunities for personal and professional development.