We are currently recruiting for a QA Engineer.
The Technology Center is the powerhouse for all our unique systems and abilities and includes advanced Development (Web and BI/DWH), QA and Product teams. All teams enjoy a high paced, diverse and progressive technological environment and the ability to make a real difference to the company performance.
We pride ourselves on our open and friendly culture where every person can show their full potential and take their skills to the next level.
- Be part of a scrum team.
- Deploy releases to production.
- Accurately report and track defects.
- Identify areas of improvement.
- Pro-actively communicate critical issues and risks to management.
- Create test plans, test cases and procedures as needed.
- Learn automation (web, mobile and native apps) testing in a CI environment.
- Learn performance testing.
- Have fun while working in a professional way and getting your skill set to the next level.
- “Go crazy” and develop ideas.
- Suggest and implement new tools, methodologies and frameworks which improve the efficiency, stability and provide greater value.
We are looking for a motivated, organized and cheerful person with a positive mindset, who has:
- At least 2 years of QA experience.
- Excellent understanding of software development lifecycle, processes and environments.
- Good knowledge of WEB testing and Mobile testing.
- Creativity and attention to detail.
- High level of English – written and spoken.
- Automation testing experience.
- Knowledge of:
- Mobile / Responsive testing.
- Database / BI testing.
- Client/Server/API testing.
- JS, HTML, CSS, PHP.
- Experience in:
- Gaming arena.
- Working in agile (scrum) environment.
- IT/technical education.
- Friendly, family-like working environment within an inspiring team of professionals.
- Personal and professional development.
- Company culture built around people’s well-being, collaboration and openness.
- Company HACKATHON event.
- Dynamic environment and range of products.
- Excellent salary and benefits package.
- Regular team buildings.
- Happy Hours with free snacks and beverages.