We are currently recruiting for a Sportsbook Product Owner.
The Technology Center is the powerhouse for all our unique systems and abilities and includes advanced Development (Web and BI/DWH), QA and Product teams. All teams enjoy a high paced, diverse and progressive technological environment and the ability to make a real difference to the company performance.
We pride ourselves on our open and friendly culture where every person can show their full potential and take their skills to the next level.
- To be the primary point of contact for all product questions related to our SBTech sportsbook.
- Understanding at all times of the business strategy and vision relating to the sportsbook and translate to them platform capabilities.
- In depth understanding of the SBTech platform and our customisations.
- Close working relationship with the Casino product manager and ensure synching on all cross product features.
- Liaise with SBTech product owners to have a clear and up to date vision of their roadmap.
- Work with the Sportsbook marketing manager & other key stakeholders to understand their requirements & priorities.
- Own an overall internal roadmap for Sportsbook delivery.
SBTech platform delivery
- Plan upgrades of the SBTech platform, ensuring full visibility.
- Present new features & train the business as necessary.
- University degree (economics and/or technical).
- A minimum of 2 years sportsbook experience.
- Adaptable and comfortable working in fast paced environment.
- Ability to quickly gain in depth understand of business process and systems.
- Excellent communication skills, can convey both positive and negative messages in clear and professional way.
- Can inspire collaborative working between multiple teams in multiple locations.
- Pro-active with enthusiasm to learn.
- Online casino gaming industry experience is a benefit.
- Experience working in an agile delivery framework is a benefit.
- Opportunity to be a part of a challenging, motivating and dynamic industry;
- Friendly work environment within an inspiring team of professionals, just like you;
- Yearly Hackathon Event;
- Culture built around the well-being of the people;
- Excellent salary and benefits package;
- Regular team buildings and team events;
- Great location – next to “The Mall”;
- Happy Hours with free snacks and beverages;
- Great opportunities for personal and professional development.